lcoe

Default Old 'scope free to good home, also data books (Milton Keynes, UK)

Ken Morrow wrote:
(Ken Morrow) wrote in message . com...
I am having a clear out.

Anyone want an old (vacuum tube) Roband RO50A oscilloscope
(30MHz bandwidth I think).
Complete with instructions and circuit diagrams.
Can't find the mains lead at the minute.
Worked OK last time I used it, which was about 10 years ago.

I also have 20 or so data books, mainly analogue, and mainly 1990s if
anyone wants them.

Also assorted other electronics bits (e.g. Old fax machine).

These items are available for collection in Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes.

Email me if you are interested. Ommit the m after ken in the address given
above. Cheers, Ken.

No Interest?
Is there a more appropriate group I could try, or are such items only fit
for the dump? Thanks, Ken.

dunno about the UK, but in the Colonies, that stuff would be gone. a working
30mhz o'scope, tube or not, w/manual(!). i cannot believe you Limies have gone
so "soft". we still have folks bit kicking on cp/m computers (well, a few).

Regards, --Loren