Michael Black

Default Old 'scope free to good home, also data books (Milton Keynes, UK)

Ken Morrow ) writes:

These items are available for collection in Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes.

Email me if you are interested. Ommit the m after ken in the address given
above.

Cheers,

Ken.

No Interest?

Is there a more appropriate group I could try, or are such items only fit
for the dump?

Thanks,

Ken.

Have you tried posting in your local buy and sell newsgroup, or at least
one specific to the UK? You may find fewer people who are interested
in electronics, but you would at least find locals who obviously are
in the position to collect the items.

Plus, by posting where the general population might see it, you might
catch the attention of someone starting out or at least a relative
beginner, who has yet to catch on to the places where a more experienced
hobbyist might hang out.

I have no idea what your local buy and sell newsgroup might be, though.

Michael