Deke

Default TV Brand Recommendation

"William R. Walsh" m
wrote in message news:%S%Ra.93857$ye4.65839@sccrnsc01...
You don't mention Zenith/Goldstar/LG....what do you think of those sets?

Personally, I'd like to help keep the "little guys" in business and many

of
them sell Zenith around here...most of them are excellent and honest

repair
techs as well...so I don't think they'd sell junk sets.

William

Go see if any of them have one of the 27" flat screen Zeniths. It'll knock
your eyes out.
You'll get varying opinions about Zenith, and they have made some lemons.
On the other hand, I've seen some Zeniths made in Springfield, MO that are
20 years old, and will still throw an awesome picture. If your local
merchants sell Zeniths, buy one. And if you want to make the little lady
happy, they still make consoles. Buy with your eyes, and support your
local economy. Screw the discount chain stores, especially Wal-Mart.
Deke