George

Default *Putting* water in your DC collection bin?

I note the word "fresh" in your answer. Now read the question.

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 18:32:19 -0500, Robert Galloway

wrote:
Do you have any record of spontaneous combustion coming about from dried
wood, subsequently rendered wet as he describes? Don't think it

happens.

What, spontaneous combustion in moist wood-like substances, or from
someone specifically in this situation you mean?

It's certainly not much different from any other wet hay-like situation.
And I have stuck my hands into a pile of fresh sawdust to find it was
warm inside.

Dave Hinz