Posted to uk.d-i-y
Scott M Scott M is offline

Default Glued on dust caps

fred wrote:
On Wednesday, May 27, 2015 at 2:45:44 PM UTC+1, Adrian wrote:
shrug I do apologise for trying to help. Enjoy the search for new
inner tubes for your 3yo BMW. Has google come up with many sources
yet?

Personally, I'm starting to see the tyre fitter's point.

You didn't help. You just threw out groundless accusations about my
ability to know whether or not the caps were un-removeable then
futrher compounded your insults by implying I had probably damaged
the stems by having at them with two pairs of pliers. All this and
you follow up by stating you don't know me but that didn't stop you
making un-warranted assumptions about my physical abilities and tool
working skills.

Bugger me. I'm only idly reading this and now I want to come round and
superglue something solid just to annoy you.

You need help, mate. And not with the valve caps.

--
Scott