Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred[_8_] fred[_8_] is offline

Default Glued on dust caps

On Wednesday, May 27, 2015 at 2:45:44 PM UTC+1, Adrian wrote:
shrug I do apologise for trying to help. Enjoy the search for new inner
tubes for your 3yo BMW. Has google come up with many sources yet?

Personally, I'm starting to see the tyre fitter's point.

You didn't help. You just threw out groundless accusations about my ability to know whether or not the caps were un-removeable then futrher compounded your insults by implying I had probably damaged the stems by having at them with two pairs of pliers. All this and you follow up by stating you don't know me but that didn't stop you making un-warranted assumptions about my physical abilities and tool working skills.

So, no , you didn't help. Unlike others in this thread who had constructive suggestions to make.

Incidentally its not my 3 year old BMW. Another unwarranted assumption on your part.

In future you might be better advised to engage brain before putting finger to keyboard.

I'm bored now. Jousting with an e.s.n. is no real sport so feel free to fire off more of your inanities, the field is yours. Not running up the white flag but retiring in sympathy. Feel free to have the last word. It's obviously important to you.

Sad, really sad.