Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. EUSSR Brexit.

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
The main one which UKIP and all the other racists hate. Free movement
of people between countries.

I think most sensible people would think free movement of peolpe between
countries would be problematic.

Really? You want to stop Brits retiring to Spain, etc?

Leting the jimmy savilles, Gary Glitters of the world go anywhere they
wish doing whatever they wish.

Now that's convoluted thinking even for you...

I wouldn;t weant IS's to set up here in the UK and I don't care how un
PC that makes me, and it doesn't make me a racist either a cultraslist
perhaps but that's to complex for most people to understand.

If what you mean is the idea of an Islamic state in the UK, it's laughable.

--
*IF YOU TRY TO FAIL, AND SUCCEED, WHICH HAVE YOU DONE?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.