Sofie

Default TV Brand Recommendation

WbSearch:
If you don't want anything "fancy" then don't pay the extra big bucks for
HDTV yet..... wait for the product to mature and the prices to come down.
The good news is that you can use whatever new analog television you
purchase for a long time to come.... eventually you may need a converter box
much like the cable boxes we all had decades ago...... also because of the
eventual digital conversion, the prices of larger screen, full feature
analog sets is at an all time low..... great time to buy and enjoy.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"WbSearch" wrote in message
Apologise I forgot to mention that I am lookinig at 25 - 27 inch sets.

What is
the situation with HDTV? Will regular broadcast be obsolete soon and I

should
only consider HDTV? All I really want is stereo, remote with RCA for VCR
inputs, nothing fancy.