kc8adu

Default Crown C600 TV - service info needed

you may want to get spybot search and destroy to scan your system.you seem
to have some advertising trojan or hijacker adding the attachments.
"Laurence Taylor" wrote in message
Does anyone know a source for the service manual (or at least circuit)
for this set? I have been unable to trace any information on this or
similar sets or the manufacturer.

It's a colour portable, VHF/UHF, with A/V in and out. The symptoms
(low EHT and HT and excessive supply drain) suggest something
overloading the line output stage, but nothing seems to be amiss.
Could the LOPT be faulty? And if so, where would I get a new one?

rgds
LAurence

... "Bother" said Pooh, when Windows crashed again