Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Washing machine in my bathroom ....

On 13/05/15 06:57, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
"Tony Bryer" wrote in message
On Thu, 7 May 2015 08:26:16 +0100 Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote :
I had a report once from a person in a block of flats that the whole
building was shaking and about to collapse...it was a wummin' on the
ground
floor who had a washing machine that was very badly out of balance and
she
had wedged the machine under the worktop!! ....she couldn't afford a new
machine she told me ...

Badly out of balance ... or packing bolts not removed?

she said it used to be OK .......

concrete weights fallen off the drum...?