Jeroni Paul

Default Crown C600 TV - service info needed

This one is very curious and it seems to me a bug or a conflicting feature.
Indeed there is no file attached in source code, yet I keep seeing an
attached file to every Laurence Taylor message named "the search for better
software" and is 0 bytes long. It seems like the last line of that signature
is being interpreted somehow... how did you write that line?

Laurence Taylor wrote in sci.electronics.repair:
Oh no there isn't! (Yes, this does seem to be at the level of a
pantomime).

Stupid to attach nothing? Indeed I have attached nothing. There are no
attachments. Not a single thing is attached to this message. No files,
no nothings, not an electronic sausage. If you find one, I'd like to
see it. If your newsreader shows one, then you have something wrong.
Check the message source and see what you find. If there's an attached
file there, please send it to me, because it didn't come from me.

Now, perhaps someone could answer my original question?

rgds
LAurence

... Keep the streets safe: Run down a cyclist today!

Let's see what happens:
begin is that an attached file