Posted to uk.d-i-y
Eednud[_2_] Eednud[_2_] is offline

Default Wonder what the quality is like?

On 09/05/2015 19:53, Lobster wrote:
On 09 May 2015, The Medway Handyman grunted:

https://www.facebook.com/hergunyenic...44568/?fref=nf

Can't help feeling it won't be very robust - an awful lot of clicky plastic
bits to get broken thereby rendering that particular functionality useless.

Wouldn't my 18-year-old self have loved that for Xmas though?

Has it only got a single battery for all that kit? Couldn't tell. But what
did intrigue me was when the bloke set up his jigsaw and circular saw
upside down in bench mode, he apparently clipped on a gadget with a
cable... looked to me like he was replacing the functionality of a
rechargeable battery with a mains adapter. I've never seen a cordless tool
come with that as an optional add-on - brilliant idea for 'emergency use'!

You can see he plugs the battery into the Toolbox below the off/on
switch. So it runs off the battery at all times.

--
Eednud