Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxxx Fredxxx is offline

Default Diy gas .....

On 09/05/2015 15:08, tony sayer wrote:
Er that's why you have qualifications and the like.
How do you pick a doctor or car mechanic.

Doctors are not picked in my experience and I don't use car mechanics I
diy

What do you mean doctors aren't picked. You can choose a doctor.

only fussy people that think they know better do that .....

Like me recently, I chose not to go on a particular doctors list as he was
retiring so I opted to go on the list of someone that wasn't retiring next month
according to the website. at that surgery. So they put me on the doctors list
that was retiring and when I went to see the doctor he had retired so I've never
have seen the one stated on the NHS card I have. I thought it a good idea not to
have a doctor that had retired but it seems the NHS know better.
Not only that they have given me a middle name which I don't have, not just that
but the name they have given me is Tracy !! FFS !!!

And the politicos tell us that they will put more money into the to NHS
to "improve" it;!.

How;?...

More tax?? :-)