Mat

Default Service menu for Philips TV

Thanks all of you for the replies.

The fault is simply that the bottom 5% of the picture is no longer visible.
For example, the tickers running across the screen of news channels is only
partially visible.

Any easy fix for this?

Thanks

Mat
"Mat" wrote in message
.net...
I am trying to access the service menu for my US NTSC Philips TV (19PS50)
because the vertical alignment is screwed up (after moving house). I have
tried the "062596 menu" method, but it doesn't get me anywhere. Am I

doing
something wrong, or is there another code?

Any ideas gratefully received. I am not a particularly teccy person, and
have no intention of removing the back cover.

TIA