Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nemo Nemo is offline

Default Talking of garage doors....

On 07/05/2015 09:12, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
When I bought this house there was a shop type roller shutter door on the
garage....after a while the springs must have went and it is very difficult
to raise speshly since I have had this transplant...anybody recommend a nice
roller type door powered or not that would make life easier .....?

In my area (S. Manchester/Cheshire) there are several garage door
repairers advertising their services, including motorising an existing
door. Suggest you check around before lashing out on a new door.