Bill Jr

Default Service menu for Philips TV

I would have to concur with Daniel on this.
It will probably be a fault that needs to be fixed before even attempting
any alignments.
This chassis requires a special service remote or compair interface to get
to the service codes.

Good Luck,
Bill Jr

"Sofie" wrote in message
Mat:
Describe the "screwed up" vertical alignment........ it could be something
else other than alignment.
Typically moving the television, even with fairly rough handling, will not
disturb the vertical alignment..... lots of other things will break first.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

snipperoo:
"Mat" wrote in message
I am trying to access the service menu for my US NTSC Philips TV

(19PS50)
because the vertical alignment is screwed up (after moving house). I

have
tried the "062596 menu" method, but it doesn't get me anywhere. Am I

doing
something wrong, or is there another code?