Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Completely serious angle grinder question

On Thursday, 30 April 2015 10:39:32 UTC+1, Bert Coules wrote:
NT wrote:

Not to explain these fundamentals seems to me to be astonishing.

They're self explaining when you use the tool for real.

To you, perhaps, to me, possibly, to many, with luck. But to all? I don't
think so.

Well, if someone doesn't figure it out I'm not sure they should be using an angle grinder. When to use the on-lock is a matter of judgement, and obviously using it increases risk. Any advice to use it in a manual could thus leave them open to being sued.

NT