Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tough Guy no. 1265 Tough Guy no. 1265 is offline

Default Crazy idea number 423

On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 11:26:42 +0100, Syd Rumpo wrote:

On 27/04/2015 17:32, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
Connect your mains water supply to a generator and get a constant free
150 watts.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Light-Shower.../dp/B001UIX4E0

OK, hardly 150 watts, but water powered.

I can't see the advantage of knowing the water temperature by looking at it. What's wrong with feeling it, much more precise. I guess you could fit them in public showers so people could show off and have a cold shower in front of everyone.

--
A Catholic boy in confession says, €śBless me Father, I have sinned, I masturbated while thinking about my sister.€ť
€śThat's a disgrace,€ť said the priest, €śespecially when you have two gorgeous younger brothers.€ť