max

Default GE TV repair question

Ok EXPERT DAVID!This is the model 27GT720 and chassis CTC203AX.RCA made this
TV for GE.If you can prove that you're the real expert I'll give you some
information like all voltages on tuner pins is OK.And for you EXPERT I'll
give you one question how to check AGC is it really works or not.If you now
this simple question U are real EXPERT!
"David" wrote in message
I have absolutely no reason to believe you have enough experience to even

be
attempting any kind of repair on this GE tv set of unposted model or

chassis
number.

What you need to check is to take the set into someone qualified to work

on
it and provide you with an accurate diagnosis and estimate for repair.
David

max wrote in message
I have one GE TV set for repair.There is one problem.TV start to

searching
channels but when it's done I didn't see any channels on.I suspect tuner

but
Is it really just tuner bad?What else do I need to check?