Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Age-Related Aches and Pains

On Thu, 23 Apr 2015 08:47:23 +0100, MM wrote:

On Wed, 22 Apr 2015 22:28:24 +0100, tony sayer
wrote:

Well work and the hobby are one and much the same...

No, no! A hobby doesn't HAVE to be completed on time, work does. With
work, you are obligated to your employer to turn up, do the job on time,
do a proper job and so on. It's totally different from doing something
on a hobby basis.

And that applies when choosing a degree, as I say in my school talks time
and again.

They still get it wrong, the best on being the one who eventually
transferred to Computer Science from "Classical Civilisation and
Archaeology". We get a lot of transfers from Physics too (c.f. Tim Watts!)

wish to copy them they can pay me £3 0a message.