Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Age-Related Aches and Pains

On Wed, 22 Apr 2015 11:46:41 +0100, Tim Watts wrote:

On 21/04/15 10:15, Bob Eager wrote:

MyFitnessPal again.

I see my mistake (not having entered anything on MFP for a while).

I appraised yesterday and today's meals.

I was 800 cals over 1600 yesterday - that would be the amount I drunk in
alcohol.

Yesterday and today - 2nd mistake. I thought buying a M&S salad and
lobbing some pickled herrings on top would be good. It's not. The fish
is 500 and sadly they do not do smaller portions (and no i do not trust
the decrepit old fridge at work).

Today - a ramen snack cost me 380 cals.

On the plus side a fruit salad pudding for lunch is great at 75.

I am constantly surprised at some things. I had a nice creme caramel from
Sainsburys and it was only 110. Low fat sandwiches aren't all bad. And
the Be Good To Yourself range from Sainsburys is pretty nice.

Today (for lunch) I am having four Ryvita, butter, Ardennes pate,
cucumber and spring onion, and a mug of coffee. 391 calories.

wish to copy them they can pay me £3 0a message.