Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Age-Related Aches and Pains

On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 20:41:44 +0100, Tim Watts wrote:

On 21/04/15 20:26, MM wrote:

What do you feel about appraisals, then?!! We had to design our own
"mission statement" and other total ********. They'd always ask, what
do you want to be doing in five years' time -- expecting me to say
something positive like "running the company". I think even some of the
managers thought it was a complete waste of their time and mine.

MM

What's an "appraisal"? Cannot remember the last time I did one!

The manager sent round requests for us to fill in all the forms. The
deadline was last November. He's taken on a lot of the 'interviews'
himself and as far as I know hasn't done any. Or perhaps he's just scared
of me. He's only spoken to me once (apart from a nod in the corridor)
since last September.

wish to copy them they can pay me £3 0a message.