Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Age-Related Aches and Pains

"MM" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Apr 2015 07:02:06 +1000, "john james"
wrote:

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 19/04/15 12:54, Bob Eager wrote:
I used MFP for quite a while and 1600 is both do-able - and works.

I started at 294lb in June and was at 238lb by Christmas. My
'allowance'
was initially 1750 kcal but dropped to 1550 as I lost weight and burned
bit less.

I'm 262lbs and the best I've managed it to knock 4lbs off.

That is because you haven't scaled back the calories enough.

I'm going to try scaling back the calories a tiny bit

You need to scale them back a lot.

A HECK of a lot! (Sorry, Tim.) Since I dropped 5 kilos my blood
figures have improved enormously, especially the HbA1C.

and watching like
a hawk on MyFatnessPal.

I lost more than 20%, from 70KG down to 55KG just by eating less.

And that is the ONLY way!

No ****?

--
Adam