Posted to uk.d-i-y
critcher[_4_] critcher[_4_] is offline

Default Age-Related Aches and Pains

In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
MM wrote

Don't you just hate people who never put on weight, eat what
they like and are as thin as a rake? I've known a few in my lifetime.

They don't exist.

Corse they do.

You can't put on weight without food.

Nothing like what he was talking about.

Another example of Wodney's crystal ball. It's probably worn oval.

had a few off those where I worked in the steel industry, three brothers
all ate like horses and never put on any weight. One of them went to the
doctors but there was nothing wrong with him. One of them was called
"Prick and Ribs" and my god was he!

---