Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

Default Age-Related Aches and Pains

On Mon, 20 Apr 2015 06:14:32 +0100, Tim Watts
wrote:

On 19/04/15 22:02, john james wrote:

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 19/04/15 12:54, Bob Eager wrote:
I used MFP for quite a while and 1600 is both do-able - and works.

I started at 294lb in June and was at 238lb by Christmas. My 'allowance'
was initially 1750 kcal but dropped to 1550 as I lost weight and
burned a
bit less.

I'm 262lbs and the best I've managed it to knock 4lbs off.

That is because you haven't scaled back the calories enough.

I'm going to try scaling back the calories a tiny bit

You need to scale them back a lot.

Upto a point - I have done that before and the problem is, overdone,
it's unsustainable - then you tend to go back to normal eating and get
fat again really fast,

Don't you just hate people who never put on weight, eat what they like
and are as thin as a rake? I've known a few in my lifetime.

MM