Posted to uk.d-i-y
critcher[_4_] critcher[_4_] is offline

Default Age-Related Aches and Pains

On 20/04/2015 12:08, fred wrote:

Hitting 40 was no problem Ditto hitting 50 but after 60 it starts to hurt and after 70 I get tired much quicker.

A little snooze around mid-day helps. Lifting is no problem but grip
in both hands is gone to hell and kneeling,

no, getting down to kneel and getting up again, is a real *******. Now
I'm very careful where I place things.

Weight is a constant battle. Only answer is stop eating. Exercise per se is boring though I enjoy the bike in the good weather.

But what's the point moaning. My generation is lasting much better than our parents generation.

My father died at 56. My mother made it into her seventies but suffered
dementia for her last few years.

Hey ho. I still work 5 days a week and enjoy what I do.

keep at it Fred, the younger generation will have to get used to working
until they are 70, unless they realise you only get what you fight for
in this country, they will be back to 60 hr weeks no holiday pay, save
up to see a doctor etc etc.

---