Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Age-Related Aches and Pains

On Fri, 17 Apr 2015 21:33:01 +0100, Tim Watts wrote:

The other is I had a double hernia fix - left inguinal and belly button
- that latter was not what I went for and I did not even realise, but
the bloke noticed when he prodded pre-keyhole surgery. He offered to fix
that as he was going in that way anyway - it was very minor.

The former is great. The latter does worry me - get a fair few twinges
of late across the front of my guts, but I am undecided if that's just
scar tissue pulling. GP can only find the merest hint of any problem and
isn't bothered.

I had the belly button one done about 20 odd years ago. It took a couple
of years before it was really comfortable.

wish to copy them they can pay me £3 0a message.