Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Oh dear it seems like a bodge job from someone that IS qualified

"Adrian" wrote in message
On Thu, 09 Apr 2015 21:44:36 +0100, ARW wrote:

When I phoned the ****** who installed it (the co. name was on the
install sticker) to tell him what was wrong he said "someone must have
stolen the fuses I put in".

Of course they did:-)

And the magic pixies also stole the fuses from your other taps offs as
well.

And they did a _very_ neat job of extending the wires, didn't they?

Not only did they steal the fuses and extend the cables - only one out of
the 6 electricians shown the photo this morning made the same comment about
extending the cables:-) - the thieving *******s also slackened off the banjo
nut so that it was only finger tight and messed with his SWA cleats to make
his work look untidy.

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?title=File:005.jpg

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?title=File:003.jpg

And I am not afraid to show my re-installation of the same cable at the
other side of the door.

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?title=File:004.jpg

It was a bit tight at the top next to the saddle but at least I moved the
Kopex to the right of the SWA.

--
Adam