Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default I thought this was a DIY site

In article , Capitol
wrote:
charles wrote:
In articleSYudnWympe6EZofInZ2dnUVZ7oCdnZ2d@brightvie w.co.uk, Capitol
wrote:
charles wrote:
In ,
Nightjarcpb@insert my surname here.me.uk wrote:
On 30/03/2015 21:38, wrote:
On Monday, 30 March 2015 17:03:53 UTC+1, Capitol wrote:
Almost nothing. Most on here are too old/frail to do any diy
nowadays,

Well really. I'll have you know I only just remember pre-decimal
currency, punched cards, and petrol going over £1 a gallon.

I remember London trams, the farthing and petrol at 2/6d a gallon,
but I'm not yet old or frail.

In my case it was Edinburgh trams

That's this year! Put in by idiots.

No, I was thinking of the previous generation ones - when there were
about 30 routes

Admit it, you'd forgotten the new trams!

No I hadn't. In the context of remembering things in the past, the new ones
are irrelevant. I haven't been in one, but I've seen them running.

--
From KT24 in Surrey

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.18