Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tough Guy no. 1265 Tough Guy no. 1265 is offline

Default I thought this was a DIY site

On Mon, 30 Mar 2015 18:42:21 +0100, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , Tough Guy no. 1265
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Mar 2015 17:12:35 +0100, Lobster
wrote:

On 30 Mar 2015, TomSawer grunted:

You were wrong, it's not a site.

Why are people still going on about Clarkson and the BBC.
What has this got to do with DIY topics?

And nor was that an email.

What do you expect from Avast? I was given a laptop with Avast (up to date)
running on it. I took off Avast, installed AVG, and allowed it to remove
FORTY TWO DIFFERENT viruses. The laptop then ran 10 times the original speed.

What is a virus and for what reason should I have one on my computer?

Is that some kind of a flimsy joke?

--
Time is what keeps everything from happening at once.