Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tough Guy no. 1265 Tough Guy no. 1265 is offline

Default I thought this was a DIY site

On Mon, 30 Mar 2015 17:12:35 +0100, Lobster wrote:

On 30 Mar 2015, TomSawer grunted:

You were wrong, it's not a site.

Why are people still going on about Clarkson and the BBC.
What has this got to do with DIY topics?

---

And nor was that an email.

What do you expect from Avast? I was given a laptop with Avast (up to date) running on it. I took off Avast, installed AVG, and allowed it to remove FORTY TWO DIFFERENT viruses. The laptop then ran 10 times the original speed.

--
I was doing some remolishments to my house the other day and accidentally defurbished it.