Art

Default Tv remote

Probable the pickup device within the tele, or associated circuity inclusive
of the mpu, etc. Best to have a tech take a look at it for you. May be a
simple R/R of the pickup or involve time consuming diagnostics.
"Charles Pisano" wrote in message
It's a Phillips Magnavox 19" television ( I don't see a model no.) set.
No, the obvious has been eliminated. I have a webtv plus wireless
(IR) keyboard that is programmed to operate this television and the
webtv plus remote that is programmed as well. They both still work for
the webtv but all 3 remotes (tv remote, webtv remote and keyboard) don't
work on the tv anymore.

The webtv plus is sitting right next to the tv and the remotes work on
it still. So , that eliminates the line of sight and the reomte being
the problem. The funny thing is I've never seen this problem in anything
I've ever owned and this set is only about 5 years old.

Charles