Colin Dawson

Default fridge powerd by an inverter?

A fault on the fridge maybe?

"Darren" wrote in message
Hi, I have sold a guy a 600w modified sine inverter, was tested before it
was sent away, he received it but he couldnt get it to work (he wants it

for
his fridge), so he brought it back to me. I tested it and it didnt work so

gave him a new one, I tested it infront of him with a 500w jigsaw, worked
fine. I got a call from him two hours later, he said he tested it on his
drill it workd fine then he put it on his 300w fridge but it didnt work so
he tried the drill again and that didnt work either. So now he has blown

up
two inverters.
The inverter has a overload cut off so I dont see how the fridge could

blow
up the inverters, anyone have any idea?

Thanks
Darren