Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default PAT test and a H&S report

On Monday, March 23, 2015 at 7:59:06 PM UTC, ARW wrote:
I never thought I would get paid to do a H&S electrical report.

However can anyone else justify this as anything other than a fail?

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?...e:PAT_test.jpg

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?title=File:PAT1.jpg

There's plenty one could say about PAT testing on the wiki, but is it diy... well, some folk diy their own PAT testing. There's also no lack of sites covering PAT testing out there.

We have a tester somewhere round here that's passing class 1 stuff wired with speaker wire and so on. Probably just plugs things into a tester, and if it says ok out it goes.

NT