Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default PAT test and a H&S report

On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 20:47:41 +0000, Adrian wrote:

On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 19:58:57 +0000, ARW wrote:

I never thought I would get paid to do a H&S electrical report.

However can anyone else justify this as anything other than a fail?

Round peg/square hole apart, is it really any different to a plastic
"earth pin" on so much kit?

Yes, the pins are the wrong size leading to poor contact and overheating!

Nothing wrong, I guess, if one of those 'permanently attached' adaptors
were used - the kind with the non-reversible screws.

wish to copy them they can pay me £30a message.