UncleWobbly

Default laptops

"Art" wrote in message
Either E-Bay or Computer Trade Shows where you can actually test the

product
before purchase. I've had some very nasty suprprises via E-Bay.

Agreed... be cautious buying something like this from ebay, it seems to be a
dumping ground for some people. I have heard conversations along the lines
of "this is never going to work/again.... oh well, I'll put it on ebay and
some mug-punter will buy it"

caveat emptor (buyer beware) absolutely has to be your motto when buying on
ebay.

That said, I know that the majority are decent peeps with no wish to jack
you over... had some duzies from ebay and still use it.