Posted to uk.comp.os.linux,comp.os.linux.misc,uk.d-i-y

Default Opensource slowing down? "GoogleDrive" private cloud

On 14/03/15 13:00, Daniel James wrote:
In article . com,
Dennis@home wrote:
When someone takes one to bits can they look to see how they ensure
mains doesn't get across the disks when the psu melts?

The PSU can burn because you buy another.

I believe the point was: what happens when the PSU melts and dumps mains
to the output and blows your NAS to tiny weeny bits?

I would hope the NAS had some serious crowbar protection on its incoming
DC in.