Posted to uk.comp.os.linux,comp.os.linux.misc,uk.d-i-y
Charlie Gibbs Charlie Gibbs is offline

Default Opensource slowing down? "GoogleDrive" private cloud

On 2015-03-13, Dennis@home wrote:

On 12/03/2015 22:25, John F wrote:

"Daniel James" wrote in message

In article , The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Precisely. Fireproof is nuts. Two locations is all you need

Fun to test, though, apparently:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/12...e_214_on_fire/

This is cool (actually hot)!!

When someone takes one to bits can they look to see how they ensure
mains doesn't get across the disks when the psu melts?

Who needs a fire? I once had a power supply spontaneously commit
murder/suicide while I was using it. The machine just quietly
locked up - but the motherboard and both hard drives were destroyed.
And I learned the hard way that my backup procedures were inadequate...

--
/~\ lid (Charlie Gibbs)