Posted to uk.misc,uk.legal,uk.d-i-y
Tough Guy no. 1265 Tough Guy no. 1265 is offline

Default LED streetlamps - jobs for the boys

On Sun, 01 Mar 2015 20:45:27 -0000, August West wrote:

The entity calling itself Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:

On Sun, 01 Mar 2015 15:01:19 -0000, August West wrote:

The entity calling itself Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:

On Sun, 01 Mar 2015 10:58:56 -0000, Ophelia wrote:

On the other hand, you are probably well aware of these things and are
just trolling.

We have spoken about this before, remember?

I still believe he is. No matter what the subject, he thrashes it to
death.

Only because of the sheer number of idiots in here with the wrong
opinions.

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the
intelligent are full of doubt." -- Bertrand Russell

Nobody in here doubts themselves, so I guess everyone is stupid
according to you.

I didn't say anything.
I simply quoted Russell, to see how you would react.

Quoting someone generally means you agree with the quote.

--
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence.