Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Rimless wallplug recommendations?

"stuart noble" wrote in message
On 01/03/2015 14:56, Bill Wright wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
On 01/03/2015 14:26, Tim Watts wrote:
On 01/03/15 14:11, Robin wrote:
Neighbour new to the joys of walls with an inch of Victorian plaster
before there's even a chance of finding brick asked me what wallplugs
recommend. I told him I use Fischer SX rimless so they can set into
the
brick (when you find it) but that I wouldn't want to recommend as such
them without asking my betters. So any recommendations please?

+1 for SX

I use Rawlplug UNO, which have a rim and tap them through the plaster
with a punch.

I tap them through using a screw, backwards. Perfect.

Nice!

Yeah, that's the sort of thing I read here for.