Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Rimless wallplug recommendations?

On 01/03/2015 14:26, Tim Watts wrote:
On 01/03/15 14:11, Robin wrote:
Neighbour new to the joys of walls with an inch of Victorian plaster
before there's even a chance of finding brick asked me what wallplugs I
recommend. I told him I use Fischer SX rimless so they can set into the
brick (when you find it) but that I wouldn't want to recommend as such
them without asking my betters. So any recommendations please?

+1 for SX

I use Rawlplug UNO, which have a rim and tap them through the plaster
with a punch.