Posted to uk.d-i-y
Reentrant[_6_] Reentrant[_6_] is offline

Default bread machine

On 28/02/2015 19:26, Tim Streater wrote:
In article ,
Reentrant wrote:

On 28/02/2015 17:10, Tim Streater wrote:

And you could use the second screen as an extended desktop? I don't
think so.

Desktop? With DOS?

I'll take that as a No, then. Suggest you re-read my OP, in which I
specifically talked about Extended desktop and the ability of moving a
window from one screen to the other.

I was simply referring to the point about "handling multiple monitors"
from a h/w view.

And to get back on topic, our Panasonic SD-251 breadmaker has been used
once or twice a week for many years (at least 6 or 7) and the non-stick
surface is as good as ever.

--
Reentrant