Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tough Guy no. 1265 Tough Guy no. 1265 is offline

Default LED streetlamps - jobs for the boys

On Sat, 28 Feb 2015 17:44:12 -0000, Sam Plusnet wrote:

In article ,
says...

In article ,
Tim Watts wrote:
On 27/02/15 16:16, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:

3cm pothole going to cause a
problem?

hahha

6" deep by 1' by 2' more like...

I have two broken car springs to prove it...

The trouble with 3cm potholes is that they rapidly become 6cm ones and 6cm
ones become 12cm ones. Then they really are nasty.

Never mind all that.

When did potholes go metric?

I remember when every pothole was an imperial pothole.

For moaning gits to make them sound bigger. The French say they have 13cm cocks.

--
Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.