Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default LED streetlamps - jobs for the boys

On Friday, 27 February 2015 16:47:24 UTC, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:

Maybe you should look where you're going. I've never had one single problem with a pothole. Even if I was to ignore it and drive straight over it, it's smaller than a speedbump by a factor of 3.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ures-show.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/features/acc...roads--4163283

I don;t normally have a problem with them as I don;t drive but the lorry going through the last one that was full of water sprayed all over teh pedestrians walking past. As for cyclists and motor cyclist ....

3cm potholes? Luxury - round here we can only *dream* of 3cm.

£100 a month council tax? What useful things do I get from this?
Bin collection, that's it.

If you bothered to look into it instead of bleating like a lazy ****
you'd find you get quite a bit more.

List me 5 useful things my council does for me that warrants paying them three times as much a month as you would pay Sky TV.

Why don;t you lok at a website that tells you what your local concil does ?
Or you could list 5 things that yuo do that are useful to anyone else.

Whether the other things are what
voters think they should get is another matter, but since 70% of voters
are serially lazy ****s and don't vote in local elections, it's clear
that most people don't give a monkey's.

Voting for one of 5 people who have similar policies is not voting.

I'd agree there and I don't know if I'll be able to vote or not.

--
Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - US Marines