Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default OT - UKIP

On 17/02/2015 21:57, john james wrote:

I didn't commented on that, just pointed out that some
exports, particularly by small exporters, would be easier
if Britain was outside the EU because then the exporters
would not have to bother with the EU requirements on
charging the VAT due in the country it is exported to
with intangible stuff as opposed to tangible goods.

What VAT, its only the EU that charges VAT not the rest of the world.
Exports to the EU would be rather harder if we were not in the EU as
they try to block imports for stuff already made in the EU.