Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT - UKIP

"Bod" wrote in message
On 12/02/2015 19:17, Rod Speed wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Bod wrote:
I thought we joined the EU for the common market, not the dictatorship
that the EU has developed into.
THAT's what a *lot* of people are miffed about.
The EU has been a dripping tap, slowly but surely getting more and more
powers over us.

If you think about it, a common market also requires lots of other
things
being equalised, if it is to have any chance of working.

No it does not with the stupid stuff like with the naming
of wines etc or how vacuum cleaners are done.

Where can I buy a straight banana these days or a slightly undersized
apple? I know it's naughty, but the EU says I can't buy them
Will I get prosecuted if I do find one? :-)

No, just burnt at the stake.