Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - UKIP

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
I have been around since 1950. I have never seen people ion general more
depressed and miserable than the last 5 years.

Obviously. A Tory government run riot cutting the living standards of all
but the richest. That has been their vision since Thatcher.

you really are a card. 15 years of Blair and 40 years of the EU has
destroyed peoples will to live.

It was worst under Blair.

I'd say so.

Compare the amount of regulation on daily living now to the 1970s or
earlier. It's destroying my will to live.

We had a story in the local paper just before Xmas where a law firm was
advising employers (and practising themselves) not to have alcohol
fuelled Xmas parties as "employers were liable for their employees if
anyone did anything bad". For christs sake. When I was in the civil
service, an Xmas party involved a jolly good time and a certain amount
of arse related photocopying.

No body minded and the women were as game as the blokes for some serious
joking. Noone shagged anyone and noone acted in an offensive way
because, well, people could get mashed without starting a fight...