Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - UKIP

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
I have been around since 1950. I have never seen people ion general more
depressed and miserable than the last 5 years.

Obviously. A Tory government run riot cutting the living standards of all
but the richest. That has been their vision since Thatcher.

you really are a card. 15 years of Blair and 40 years of the EU has
destroyed peoples will to live.

It was worst under Blair.