Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - UKIP

On 12/02/15 17:24, Adrian wrote:
On Thu, 12 Feb 2015 16:57:44 +0000, Capitol wrote:

So 50% of legislation coming from an unelected source

s'funny. I seem to recall voting for the European Elections not that long
ago.

You dp0nt actually know anything about the EU do you?

What we elected was the 'house of lords' MEPS. They can block
legislation but they *have no sayat all* in proposing it.

not having your best interests at heart is a good thing?

Well, p'raps if a sizable proportion of UK MEPs actually rocked up and
pulled their weight, instead of taking the ****, skiving all the time,
and voting against everything regardless of merit?

In his time in the EU, Nick Clegg had a worse attendance record and
voting record than Nigel Farage.