Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - UKIP

In article ,
Bod wrote:
I thought we joined the EU for the common market, not the dictatorship
that the EU has developed into.
THAT's what a *lot* of people are miffed about.
The EU has been a dripping tap, slowly but surely getting more and more
powers over us.

If you think about it, a common market also requires lots of other things
being equalised, if it is to have any chance of working.

No it doesn't.

All it requires is that people somehow trade.